Cloud Computing Training In Bangalore-BINT:
BINT at Mathikere, Bangalore, is an Information Technology [IT] Service Organization established in 2010 is technology driven, professionally managed and well diversified best computer training institute in Bangalore.We focus on Real Time Tally Training with professional and experienced faculty. BINT focus more on practical experience of Cloud Computing Training.
CLOUD COMPUTING TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
Certificate in Hardware course validates competency in networking administration and support. BINT has designed its Networking and Hardware Courses so Well that, searching a job in a market after finishing of the course is very easy. You Will get several job offers from reputed organizations in Market. We Technologies is a pioneer in career building industry for Hardware and Networking sector. We are associated with many of the major IT Companies like Infosys, Honeywell, Wipro, HCL, HP, IBM etc.
Computer Networking and Hardware is one of the fastest growing sectors. The hardware sector is crucially associated with computer hardware and development fact-finding. This program covers the training in networking administration and supports on different kinds of Operating Systems like Windows 2003/8, Linux, Windows 7 etc. It also provides you the knowledge of media and topologies, protocols and standards, Storage area Network and Network Security. The demand for skilled network support professionals has been growing significantly. The technology community identifies this course as the perfect entry point into a networking career. Upon completion of this course, one can work as a Field Support Technician, Network Support Technician, Network Administrator etc.
Syllabus of Cloud Computing Course
- Data Centre foot prints & Concepts
- Introduction To cloud
- Virtualization concepts
- Types of Virtualization & its benefits
- Introduction to Various Virtualization OS
- Vmware , KVM etc
iii. HA/DR using Virtualization
- Moving VMs
- SAN backend concepts
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Cloud Building Blocks
- Understanding Public & Private cloud environments
- Cloud as IaaS
- Private Cloud Environment
- Basics of Private cloud infrastructure
- Microsoft system center cloud demo
- Public Cloud Environment
- Understanding & exploring Amazon Web services
- Managing and Creating Amazon EC2 instances
iii. Managing and Creating Amazon EBS volumes
- Tata Cloud details & demo
- Managing Hybrid Cloud environment
- Future directions
- Cloud Domain and scope of work
- Cloud as PaaS, SaaS
- Cloud Computing Programming Introduction
- Trends and market of cloud
Private Cloud Training
· Cloud Models
· Deploying a Private Cloud
· Designing a Private Cloud Infrastructure
· Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V Components
· System Center 2012 R2 Components
· Deploying Hyper-Clustering with Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) Windows Server 2012 R2
Module 1: Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012 · Windows Server 2012 Overview · Overview of Windows Server 2012 Management · Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2012 · Introduction to Windows PowerShell
Module 2: Installing and Configuring Active Directory Domain Services · Introduction Active Directory Services. · Logical and Physical Architecture of Active Directory · Installing a Domain Controller · Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2012 domain controller
Module 3: Configuring and Managing Windows 2012 Hyper-Visor · Introduction Hypervisor Architecture · Enabling the Hyper-V server role · Building the Virtual Machine · Allocating CPU resources · Distributing static and dynamic memory · Reverting system state with snapshots · Implementing external, internal and private switches
Todays is the time of Private Cloud. Companies are looking for IT professionals who can help them build and manage private cloud solutions to optimize IT service delivery.
Are you ready with those skills?
With Windows Server 2012 and System Center 2012 Suite, you can build your Microsoft private cloud solution and gain the automation and flexibility you need for your IT infrastructure, now and in the future. Become Private Cloud certified and prove your knowledge and skills in managing and implementing Microsoft private cloud computing technologies
Why companies shifting to shift to Cloud computing technologies?
Companies no longer need to purchase, store and maintain expensive network equipment, reducing the resources (time and money) involved in maintaining, updating and repairing their own server hardware and software. Cloud providers deliver the software via the internet, ensuring that the software comes to you installed with the latest patches and security installed every time you connect to the cloud.
*Companies become agiler because they are able to grow or shrink computing resources as demand increases or decreases, paying only for the resources they actually use. This prevents companies from having to pay more to build bigger servers in order to handle the occasional end of month demand on their servers or the seasonal spikes in demand for their products.
* Remote employees can easily access necessary applications via the Internet from any location, using their mobile and handheld computing devices increasing both their efficiency and the ability to collaborate from their desk and on the go.
* With custom applications, companies can turn their services into products that customers can access via the Internet. Companies can sell the application or functionality via the cloud to other customers who are also in need of that service.
|Private Cloud Overview|
How will Cloud computing change the workplace for the IT professional?
System Center 2012 R2
Module 1: Installing and Configuring System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Overview of SCCM 2012 R2
- Planning and Deploying Multiple-
- Discovering Resources
- Managing Inventory and Software
- Querying and Reporting Data
- Managing Software Distribution
- Deploying Software Updates
- Implementing Endpoint Protection
- Managing OSD
- Managing Compliance Settings
- Configuring Wake On LAN, Power
Management, and Remote Control
Module 2: Installing and Configuring System Center 2012 Operation Manager
- Overview of System Center 2012
- Installing the 2012 Operations
- Global Management Group
Settings and Notifications
- Installing and Configuring Agents
- It will allow a reapplication of in-house IT staff, especially for jobs
focusing on server and desktop support. As companies switch to cloud-hosted services, these maintenance, repair and upgrade services will be provided by the provider which will free up these support personnel to work on other important company projects.
- It will create an increased demand for cloud specialized consultants,
developers, and architects to meet the growing markets immediate and specialized needs.
- It will drive a switch in emphasis from support to innovation, as
companies require new and better cloud-hosted applications to support their business needs. Developers, programmers and coders will be increasingly in demand, particularly in the area of mobile and handheld computing.
- It will require stringent security demands with a need for experts to
ensure data stored on the Cloud is protected and meets industry- specific regulations. This includes the need for private Cloud creation, where companies build out their own private cloud network and offer it to their customers and employees.